Each year, I like to do an annual forecast. What does 2023 have in store for agile professionals?
Here are the trends you need to watch – and react to – this year:
- We’re getting polarized as a community – a sign that things aren’t in good shape
- Increasing need for community building that does NOT Centre around framework and method
- Business Agility continues to grow
- Increasing need for people who can sell culture change to leadership
- Shorter-scale projects to focus on completion, and continuity
- Obviously handling the burst of AI tools that have started to gain attention
JOIN THE FORGE***
Click here to discover more:
***WANT TO GROW AN AGILE BUSINESS?***
Check out my new premium podcast – “The Badass Agile Entrepreneur”.
We’re also on YouTube! Follow the podcast, enjoy some panel/guest commentary, and get some quick tips and guidance from me:
Check out the new online magazine about the future of agility:
Looking for your first Scrum Master job? We help make the transition easier:
Follow on CLUBHOUSE:
Don’t forget to join us in the Badass Agile Listener Lounge on Facebook for member exclusives, livestreams and previews!
Follow The LinkedIn Page:
Our mission is to create an elite tribe of leaders who focus on who they need to become in order to lead and inspire, and to be the best agile podcast and resource for effective mindset and leadership game.
Contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org) for elite-level performance and agile coaching, speaking engagements, team-level and executive mindset/agile training, and licensing options for modern, high-impact, bite-sized learning and educational content.